grayscale seperator bar
tractione engine montage
seperator bar

Tallington Steam Festival 2000

1917 Fowler 3nhp 'Tiger' Tractor - Lord Doverdale
Works No. 14805 - Reg. No. UG 1496
This tractor engine is one of a fleet of four originally purchased by paper makers Olive & Partington from Glossop, where it worked until 1960. It was one of a fleet of four engines that carried the timber for pulp making, from the railway station to the works. It was bought in 1988 by David Cope, who did a fine job in completely restoring it. Named after Edward Partington, who became Lord Doverdale in 1917.

1917 Fowler 3nhp 'Tiger' Tractor - Lord Doverdale